Proposal Essay Topics
Proposal essay is an assignment that gives your professor an opportunity to provide feedback on your topic, argument and research goals before you complete your final essay. The purpose of writing proposal essay is to help you focus on your ideas and get started with your thinking and reading.
General Guidelines for Writing a Proposal Essay
Description/justification for your topic:
- Why did you chose the topic
- How is your topic relevant to your discipline
State your research question:
Write a paragraph to consider the significance of the question like answering it might help to make sense or illustrate course themes. Write a strong a research question that is neither too narrow nor broad.
Create thesis statement: the answer to your research question
Conduct a research before you can even begin to offer an answer here. It should be brief, make sure your thesis address your primary research (why) question.
Give preview of your argument:
Clarify how you will address your topic, identify sub-arguments you need to prove to make your large argument true. This should be one-paragraph long outlining your arguments. This way you let your readers to look into the structure of argument.
Provide preliminary list of sources:
Focus on your scholarly sources, you may get instructions on how many and what kinds of sources are required in this stage.
This is about the whole proposal essay writing and its essential elements. But here we are going to focus on selecting proposal essay topics that is most important while presenting a proposal. Our experts help you to understand what is needed when you are choosing proposal essay topics.
MyAssignmenthelp.com Takes Care of Your Proposal Essay Assignment
It is a fact that the studies are becoming more demanding nowadays in terms of dedication and expertise necessary to get higher grades. MyAssignmenthelp.com is the name that gives you the opportunity to get desired grades. What is more important to us is to provide you pleasant enjoyable experience to students by offering additional support and consultancy.
We are committed to giving affordable, genuine and professional services to all those students who need individual attention and support during their study.
- The process of choosing writers
We always maintain few protocols before hiring an expert, we only shortlist those applicants who have Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from reputed universities so that your tasks are handled by qualified experts. Then we conduct a rigorous recruiting process in which the applicants have to prove their writing skills and proficiency in learned concepts. This all is done because you get best quality assignment content.
There are so many writing service companies who throw endless promises at their customers, but are unable to fulfill them. But we are not one of them. We only assure those things that we are capable of. Our guarantees may be similar to other companies, but what makes us different is that we are genuine and we always give priority to customer satisfaction:
- We assure quality standards whenever you place order with us.
- We understand students have no permanent earnings. This is why we keep our rates minimal.
- We only deliver plagiarism-free content within given time limit.
- We guarantee hassle-free delivery and order placing process.
Now you know that proposal essay must be done using the prescribed form. But before you start with your proposal essay, you need to find your proposal essay topics. Here we give you a proficient idea of how to select proposal essay topics and suggestions of good proposal essay topics from which you can take inspiration and develop your own proposal essay topics.
How to Choose Proposal Essay Topics
- First, make a list of the research proposal topics that interests you. Make sure they are within the framework set by your teacher.
- Second, imagine your teacher reading and groaning because it is number 25 proposal essay on the same topic. If you are finding an old topic, then take the topic and give fresh angle. The key is to find a fresh perspective.
- Third, after choosing proposal essay topics, you need to present a mini version of your research proposal. List the points you will introduce in your introduction, your middle paragraphs and in your conclusion. Creating research proposal essay based on research proposal essay topics will help you stay on the track and help you stick to the proposal essay topics.
Proposal Essay Topics List
Here we give good proposal essay topics suggestion. Go though these proposal essay examples and gain proficient knowledge on selecting proposal essay topics.
Proposal essay topics on culture
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What can be done about the decline of morality in media? Should superheroes kill their enemies in Hollywood movies?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should Australian use only politically correct and gender-neutral terms?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values
Proposal essay topics on law
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should animal exploitation by dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism only way to protect animal rights?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should dog bite laws be bread specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or more attention should be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should all prisoners have voting rights, or only individual on probation and those who have already served their sentences?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Does espionage law violate free speech? Should it be banned or improved?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should health care workers be obliged to treat homosexual individual with feelings?
Proposal essay topics on education
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving teaching profession?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What is the best way to impose and improve parental involvement in children’s education?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the results of standardized tests be used for deciding limitation of school district funding or just for understanding the main strengths and weaknesses of their educational strategies? Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead calling words aloud without understanding them?
Proposal essay topics on healthcare
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couple adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Is therapeutic (transplanting cloned tissues) for treating incurable diseases ethical?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What if a person is allergic to modern living especially electromagnetic field? What is the solution?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Can antidepressant use to enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: If the parents are not capable enough, can they be prohibited from having children?
Proposal essay topics on business
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What initiatives should be implemented to project small businesses from economic problems?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What are the solutions to erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What can be done to solve the giant problem of unemployment?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should employees be allowed to use email at work and can workers expect these emails to be private?
Proposal essay topics on social issues
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: How can we help homeless people in our community? Should the government implement some actions?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What can be done to prevent people from dropping out of school?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can be kids persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages and have strong relationships?
Proposal essays topics on sports
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should college athletes be paid? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletes and business?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: How can coaches best encourage their athletes to their best?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can sports media be more effective at covering a sport you like to watch? Which games should be covered? What types of interviews and special features make the sport more interesting?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: How should a coach or a player handle media interviews when they lose a big game?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What should professional players do to prepare themselves for retirement or injury?
These are some good proposal essay topics that you can use for your further reference. But these proposal essay topics are only for suggestions, not to be imitated. If you are struggling with selecting essay topics or writing it, here is the perfect solution.
Avail top-quality help from MyAssignmenthelp.com in writing essays
Sometimes you desire that someone else writes your essays on your behalf. Your prayers have been answered. MyAssignmenthelp.com aims to put every student at ease with their academic schedule. The experts who work with us write essay effectively and to the point with all their experience and professionalism.
- Quality and cheap price go hand in hand
The combination is very rare, but you can find it only in MyAssigmenthelp.com. We deliver assignments that exceed university standards and your faculties’ expectations that too at very student-friendly price compared to other writing service companies.
Our essay experts are committed to creating A-one quality content without doing any copy-pasting job. So there is no chance of plagiarism in the help material that you receive from us. We also keep in mind that the students have no source income, it is tough to avail expensive service so we revise our pricing possibilities every now and then to keep the prices affordable and reasonable for all students.
We are not one of those writing service companies that promises high but delivers low. We fulfill our every word. If you hire our essay experts to write your essay, you will definitely see notable improvement in your grades. The reason is our experts are alumni from the same college you are pursuing degrees. So they are best in the field and skilled enough to create content that is easy to understand and full of insights to impress the professors.
This is very simple and uncomplicated. You just have to visit us and log on to your personal MyAssignmenthelp.com account and fill out the online order form by mentioning assignment requirements, deadline, reference format, the number of pages etc. Then make the payment. That’s it. Now just wait for the completed assignment to land in your personal mail inbox and you can download it without any hassle.
Check our offers and discounts deals!!
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"
Plan of Action
Figure 1. Schedule for completion of the literature review. The formal presentation will be on October 27, and the formal report will be completed by December 5.
ReferencesClark, Raymond L., "Background on 40 CFR Part 197 Environmental Radiation Protection Standards for Yucca Mountain," Proceedings of the 1997 Waste Management Conference (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1997).
Kerr, R., "New Way to Ask the Experts: Rating Radioactive Waste Risks," Science, vol.274, (November1996), pp. 913-914.
Murray, Raymond L., Understanding Nuclear Waste (Battelle Press, 1989).
Roush, W., "Can Nuclear Waste Keep Yucca Mountain Dry-and Safe?" Science, vol. 270, (December 1995), pp. 1761-1762.
Taubes, G., "Blowup at Yucca Mountain," Science, vol.268, (June 1995), pp. 1836-1839.
Back to Top
A Proposal to Review How Geophysical Precursors
Can Help Predict Earthquakes
Justification of Proposed Review
- explain three commonly monitored geophysical precursors: ground uplift and tilt, increases in radon emissions, and changes in the electrical resistivity of rocks;
- show what happens to each of these precursors during the five stages of an earthquake; and
- discuss how each of these precursors is used for short-term earthquake predictions.
Plan of Action
Figure 1. Schedule for completion of literature review. The two triangles represent milestones for the project, the first being the formal presentation on November 11, 1996, and the second being the formal report on December 6, 1996.
Bolt, Bruce A., Earthquakes (New York: W. H. Freeman and Company, 1988).
Bolt, Bruce A., Earthquakes and Geological Discovery (New York: Scientific American Library, 1993).
Deshpande, Prof. B. G., Earthquakes, Animals and Man (Pune, India: The Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science, 1987).
Hodgson, John H., Earthquakes and Earth Structure (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1964).
Meyer, Larry L., California Quake (Nashville: Sherbourne Press, 1977).
Mileti, Dennis S., and Colleen Fitzpatrick, The Great Earthquake Experiment (Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press, 1993).
Back to Top