The New York Form IT-241, Claim for Clean Heating Fuel Credit is not available in the New York TurboTax Online return.
You can, however, prepare and file your return along with the IT-241 in the TurboTax desktop version. Don't worry, though, you won't lose the information from your online return -- you can download your online file into TurboTax desktop version.
To purchase the desktop version, go to: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/ and click on Products & Pricing.
Once you have TurboTax installed on your computer, you can download your online tax file and open it in the desktop product using the steps contained in this FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901360-save-a-backup-copy-of-your-tax-file
Form IT-241 is not generated in the interview, but you can go to Forms mode and complete it there. The form will then become part of your New York return.
- When you are in your New York return, click on the Forms icon in the blue bar at the top right of your screen. (See Screenshot #1, below.)
- Click on the Open Form icon at the top left of the screen (underneath the TT logo). (Screenshot #2)
- In the search box, type IT-241 and click on Open Form.
- When the IT-241 appears in the list, double-click on it to open it. (Screenshot #3)
- Since you are an individual (or sole proprietor), complete Part I.
- To return to the interview, click on the Step-by-Step icon in the blue bar at the top right of your screen. (Screenshot #4)
- Continue through the screens to finish and e-file your return.
Axia College Material Appendix F Wireless LAN Vulnerabilities Matrix Complete the following matrix by filling in the blank boxes. Security protection Brief description Vulnerabilities Prevention (if any) Mac address filtering A hardware address that uniquely identifies with each node of a network. Mac address has many vulnerabilities. One of the vulnerabilities is that it is hard to manage all of the MAC addresses make it open of attackers. The next vulnerabilities that MAC is initially exchanged in plaintext and this will allow an attacker to see the MAC address and join an network. To prevent vulnerabilities would be to have constant attention to the MAC address filtering. Open system authentication (SSID beaconing) Open System authentication is the network passive scanning or active scanning to receive the necessary information. Authentication is weak because it is based on only on a match of SSIDs.